CAMDR provides healthcare workers access to comprehensive and industry-leading development tools to promote quality excellence and advancement in the medical device reprocessing profession. We have two membership options available.
- Latest industry news and trends
- Reduces rates at conferences and events
- Scholarship, bursary, and award opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
- And membership to a professional association.
Are you an employed MDR personnel or a certified technician? This membership is for you. Connect with other professionals like yourself who are invested in the advancement of medical device reprocessing.
This membership is available for allied individuals who work with MDR personnel. We value our partners and invite Perioperative, Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC), and industry to become an associate member of CAMDR.
Membership period begins the date of application approval. Memberships purchased before September 1 will expire on December 31 of the year of purchase. Memberships purchased on or after September 1 will extend to December 31 of the following year.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
There are three easy ways to complete your membership registration
- EMAIL your completed membership form [PDF] and payment information to email@example.com
- MAIL your completed membership form [PDF] and fee (cheque only) to:
Canadian Association of Medical Device Reprocessing
4 Cataraqui Street, Suite 310
Kingston, ON K7K 1Z7
- Complete the online form and submit your payment via PayPal.